Position: Community Outreach
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct a targeted outreach and education campaign at the clinic, throughout the community, and in local media to increase equitable access and confidence to COVID-19 vaccines among medically underserved and vulnerable communities in the clinic’s service area.
- Work to schedule vaccination appointments for individuals in the medically underserved and vulnerable communities at the clinic or in the community.
- Conducts follow-up calls to clinic patients and community members to encourage and support vaccination.
- Works in partnership with vaccination distribution professionals at the clinic to schedule vaccines in the clinic or in the community.
- Problem solves and works to remove barriers to vaccination for individuals and families through program and community resources.
- Liaise with community organizations and create a list of locally available resources and assistance available to support individuals and families
- Track and report daily, weekly and monthly basis on all HRSA required data collection tools and metrics, including Survey Monkey tools.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent, required; Bachelor’s degree in related field, preferred
- 2-3 years’ experience in community outreach; healthcare industry, preferred
- Proficient in Excel, Access, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with advanced data visualization tools
- Knowledge of healthcare quality reporting and analysis, statistics, benchmarking, predictive modeling
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
To apply, email Lori Ullrich at firstname.lastname@example.org
We follow all CDC recommendations and protocols.