What to Bring

Each adult seeking care must provide:

1. A photo ID with current residence:  Driver’s License or State ID or Alien Registration Card.
    If PO Box is address, then proof of actual residence.
2. Social Security Card: We must have the actual card.
    If you do not have your Social Security Card, call the

Social Security Administration
800-772-1213  (Local  772-336-2960)
7151 S US 1, Port St. Lucie, FL 34952
8:30am–3:30pm  M-F

3. Proof of Residence with actual address: Original of Current Electric or Telephone Bill
4. Proof of ALL household Income:

  • Must bring proof of income for BOTH spouses, whether married or separated
  • If divorced, bring copy of divorce and settlement papers
  • 4-8 current pay stubs, or Letter from your employer on letterhead stating your current wages
  • Letters from friends, relatives, agencies that provide you with money, food, clothing, and/or shelter
    These must be signed and dated with the dollar value/amount of support provided per week or month.  The letter must be notarized.
  • Food Stamp, Social Security, Alimony, Child Support, verification
  • Unemployment, Workers’ Compensation, Disability verification
  • Official copy of last year’s tax return or Letter of Non-Filing
    Free copies can be obtained from the IRS by calling 800-829-0922.  Do not choose the option of holding for an operator. The IRS will mail the documents to you within 10-14 days.  Or you can download IRS Form 4506-T and fill it out to request the information. Mail it to: The IRS, Atlanta, GA  39901-0002. We have this form available at the office.

Because of the demand for services at the Clinic, there will be a waiting period for appointments, so it’s very important that you bring ALL OF THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS to your screening session. Without these documents, we cannot determine your eligibility. Once you are deemed eligible, an appointment will be made with a provider. Eligibility to remain a patient is determined annually.


Important: Clients may be denied service for medical non-compliance; abusive, inappropriate or disruptive behavior; or providing false information or documents. If you are denied services, you may apply to the appeals committee.